LEARN TO CURL PROGRAM
SATURDAY October 14 12:00 p.m. / SUNDAY October 15 4:00 p.m.
SATURDAY October 21 4:00 p.m. / SUNDAY October 22 12:00 p.m.
For more information or to register please fill the form at the bottom of this page or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 Session “LEARN TO CURL” Training Program *$150– Sessions can be taken on a flexible schedule. Please see our calendar for session dates. **Any missed sessions can be re-taken without charge. Anyone wishing to repeat any session can do so for a $25.00 fee.
• SESSION #1 Rules, Ethics, The Game, Equipment, Ice Pad, Balance & Stance
• SESSION #2 Timing & Sequence
• SESSION #3 Grip, Turns & Release
• SESSION #4 Line of Delivery, Brushing & Communication
• SESSION #5 Weight Control, Situational Play
• SESSION #6 Situational Play with Strategy
The RMCC supplies all curling equipment (Brush, Slider, Head Protection)
• Clean pair off running shoes (No street worn shoes permitted on ice)
• Warm clothing in layers (Loose fitting pants, sweater, Jacket, no jeans)
Please arrive 20 mins early to change shoes and for coach led warm-up /stretching routine
SUGGESTED PURCHASES AT OUR PRO-SHOP:
• Gripper 1 or 2: $16.95 each (sometime during the program)
• Curling shoes $99+ (if wishing to continue into our start up league)
• Curling Brush $79+ (if wishing to continue into our start up league)
*All training programs are included in the full membership level without any additional fees. A $150 fee applies for all other membership levels and will be automatically charged to your account, or must be paid in advance for non-members. The $150 fee will be credited against any new RMCC membership. **Any missed sessions can be taken at no additional charge. (space permitting)
THE RMCC ALSO OFFERS ON/OFF ICE MODULES (2h) for intermediate and advanced levels in;
• MOD. #1 Delivery Refinement
• MOD.#2 Brushing & Communications
• MOD.#3 Weight Control
• MOD.#4 Strategy
• MOD.#5 Mental & Physical Preparation
No additional fee for full level members however, the base rate fee for all other levels of membership is $25 per module. (Modules= min. 8 persons / max. 24 persons)